People always ask me to find a home for them. I respond first… Have you consider to buy new construction home? The benefit, you get everything new and fresh start. Take a look at these homes, before I show you other homes that are for sale. I recommend to try this first. Let me explain…
1. If they are looking in a certain neighborhood and there are new homes in this area, show them. Here is why…
2. Financing. New homes offers $3,000 to $15,000 for closing cost. There’s a catch to it. You have to go through their own mortgage companies.
3. Customization: Many home builders allow buyers to participate in the process of designing their property, which helps create a living space specifically tailored to the consumer’s tastes.
4. Green appliances: The more energy-efficient mechanics of the house also help reduce utility bills for new home buyers, Morrow says. Newly-constructed homes often include green systems and appliances—like high efficiency stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, furnaces, or air conditioning units—that homes built years ago might not.
5. Fewer repairs: The features of newly constructed homes should also hold up better than those of existing homes, which may have experienced years of wear and tear.
6. Warranty: In addition, builders often agree to take care of the repair work that becomes necessary in your newly constructed home for at least the first year. “A new home is generally fully warrantied by the builder for a minimum of a year/more and most of all the other components are warrantied for extended periods,” says Steve Emanuelli. So if your roof starts leaking or the heater breaks during the warranty period, your builder will pick up the tab for the repairs.
If your buyers don’t like the new construction homes, that’s ok. Remember that, it’s about making your buyers happy. The buyers have to feel, they can trust you. Don’t forget who you are and why you wanted to be an Realtor.
Looking forward what you think what I wrote.