The first time you meet a buyer or a seller, make a great impression. I believe you should start and finish with any clients, to do the right things. A good and healthy relationship goes a long way. You probably have already heard this, “Word by mouth is the best advertising.” this absolutely right!
When you meet a client for the first time, do the following. (Recommendation) Be always prepared!
1. Introduce yourself…. My name is _____________ and I’m a Realtor.
2. Have all your materials ready.
3. The day of the appointment, make sure you know all about the clients property.
4. Have all your contracts ready. You never know… they might ask you to list their property at that moment.
5. After you finish the appointment, always follow-up with this last message. Thank you for your time and showing me your home. If you have any questions, please call or email me any time.
6. When you go back to the office, mail a thank you card to their home. This shows a little appreciation for their time.
Meeting with a buyer or seller, it’s very important to give them total honesty and respect. This comes natural to me and in time, this will come natural to you.
Fredrik Eklund, from the New York Million Dollar Listing show, once said… “To be a successful Realtor, you have to be yourself!” It’s funny to hear this, but it’s so true. My career change around, when I decide to be myself. I felt more alive and comfortable to be around my clients and other Realtors. When I meet a Realtor and they talk to me with no confidence or self-esteem, I stop them immediately and tell them, let’s talk as if we are not Realtors. Immediately, they feel like they lost 1000 lbs off their shoulder and we have an awesome time and a great professional relationship. I close many deal like this. Try it and you will see the difference.
If you have any suggestions or great stores, please email me and I will post it here.
Im A Realtor